FAMN has developed key European collaborations through innovative projects. Driven by the vision of the Green Deal – to make Europe the first climate-neutral continent – our network brings together the French automotive and mobility sector, and works to raise awareness of the transition to cleaner and better connected mobility among EU actors.
In Brussels, FAMN carries its vision :
- At the European Commission (DG GROW) level as a member of the Motor Vehicles Working Group (E01295)
- At the R&I public-private partnerships level :
- 2Zero : Towards Zero emission Road Transport
- BATT4EU : Towards a competitive European industrial battery value chain
- CCAM : Connected Cooperative and Automated Mobility
Since December 2021, our EU Correspondent Mathieu SARAIVA is a member of the governance of the CCAM partnership. This nomination gives FAMN a strategic position to promote its interests in autonomous and connected mobility.